Thema: AI for Testing
- AI for Testing
- API Testing
- BDD: Behaviour Driven Development
- Being a Tester
- Continuous Transparency
- Crowd Testing
- Ensemble Testing
- Exploratory Testing
- Scaled Agile Testing
- Team Work
- Test Automation
- Test Management
- Test Suite Optimization
- Testing Roles and Permissions
- Testing Skills
Do you use test automation in your company, but still facing huge manual maintanance efforts in many other areas of the test life-cycle? Do you, for example, have this annoying daily routine of checking hundreds of failed test cases before the real problem is found?
AI4T (Advanced Intelligence for Testing) is aiming to go beyond just automating test execution. Cutting-edge techologies like machine learning are leveraged to take a big step towards the vision of a fully automated test life-cycle.
In this talk, we focus on how to maximize automation in many testing activities to reduce boring and repeditive tasks.
Target Audience: Test automation engineers, developers, test and project managers
Prerequisites: A basic knowledge in software testing and test automation is beneficial. No development knowledge required.
To keep up with today's fast-paced software development world, automation is essential to provide rapid feedback on software quality. One of the key drivers for businesses to succeed is the need for faster time to market and lean quality assurance. For this reason, processes throughout the entire test lifecycle must be accelerated through advanced intelligent automation.
In this talk, we move beyond automated test execution by making QA-related processes more comprehensive, scalable, and faster. With AI4T, we have developed approaches that take big steps towards a fully automated test life cycle.
We will tackle the following questions that often occur in a usual day of a test engineer and / or developer:
- Did your number of automated test cases grow so much that it takes way to long till all the tests are complete?
- Are you facing this huge maintenance efforts to keep your tests up to date and functional after code changes?
- Do you have this annoying daily routine of having to sometimes check hundreds of failed test cases before finding what the actual problems were?
- Do you have this weak spot, that old systems and legacy code nobody dares to touch?
Our use-cases aim to provide new cutting-edge inspirations and solutions to these research questions.